Saturday, August 04, 2007

Welcome to Sarah's Workshop Blog

Thank you to all those people who sent their best wishes while I was off sick, and after my partner's death this year. In the past five months we have had to deal with another four deaths. It was not easy, but I am back on track now and ready for a great year.

This special note is to welcome all my team mates in the 30 day challenge this year. It is an event worth participating in. Ed will show you all the new techniques to make money on the Internet, and it does not matter if you have any experience or not, Ed will teach you all you need to know. Those of you who have sites need to be part of this challenge too. You will learn so much, and learn to promote your site as well. Remember your forum posts links to your site if you set your signature file correctly.

Our team, the "Outback Anzac's" is made up from members in Australia and New Zealand. We have had a good start to the challenge, and an informative preseason meeting. Welcome Guys!

While we are participating in this years challenge, I have my website "Sarahsworkshop" to promote and upgrade, so you get the latest news and information. I have a new "Mega Store" I am promoting and check out my new "CB-Top site".

I also use my computer to build and test my new websites. You will be the first to know when they will be online, if you follow this blog.

If you have an idea for a website, you will need to produce a search engine friendly site and add as many programs and products to make that site pay. One piece of software that I recommend you try, to build "content rich" websites with AdSense and affiliate programs added is HyperVRE. Check out all the features of the software, watch the videos and download a free copy of the software to practice building your own content rich sites.



The hypervre software will guide you through the whole process of selecting Keywords, selecting Articles, selecting RSS feeds and Products. You will need an AdSense account to make money from your site. If you don't have an account, go to Googal Adsense and sign up.

Hypervery Gold requires you to have affiliate accounts with Clickbank, Amazon Associates and PayDotCom. Each company has thousands of products for sale and you can make anything from 4% to 75% commission. You won't get a commission from your own sales, but you can make a fair living from just selling affiliate products.
For a look at the selection of products at Amazon, have a browse through "MY STORE" or use the search tool below.

For a look at the products from Clickbank, I suggest you have a look at my "CB-Top"site. If you like the look at the website, you can sign up for your free copy of the site. You can also use the portal below to find products.
***
There are many products and programs for sale from these two companies alone and they handle all the sales shipping or download. They are very reputable companies and you can safely shop from either.
I am sure you will find something from the many categories to sell on your niche site, and that something will give you an idea for your own site. Remember the free Hypervre software and the free CB-Top Website are there to help you get started on the web. There are many good programs that these sites help you promote.
Have a great day and I will be back soon.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah,
Finally got to visit another of your sites. Lots of good content here. Look forward to regularly reviewing your rfforts
Regards
MikeB

Anonymous said...

Hello I'd love to congratulate you for such a great quality forum!
Just thought this would be a nice way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Laurence Todd
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/hollywood-party-supplies.html]hollywood Party Supplies[/url].