Monday, August 27, 2007

I use my computer to Bookmark my "Web Page" so the World knows it exists

I have modified my Web Page, it has good content and highly targeted keyword phrases, so now I use my computer to Bookmark my "Web Page" so the World knows it exists.

There are many Bookmarking Sites, but the one that comes highly recommended is Social Poster. Social Poster has 40 different sites on its list, and they make it easy for you to join, login and post links. You only have to put your information in once and the site fills in the details for every bookmarking site.

social poster

This may take a little time to set up, especially if you have a few pages you want posted, but consider your page will now be visable to all the users in that bookmarking site x40. If you add a email to friends link on your website as well, consider how quickly you will get visitors and links to your site and how quickly you will get indexed by the Search Engine.

I have Sarahsworkshop social posted, as well as my Plug-In Profit page and many of my affiliate sites as well.
Before I use my computer to Bookmark my "Web Page" so the World knows it existed I was getting no traffic at all to my website.

No comments: