Friday, August 24, 2007

I use my computer and Wordtracker to find the top keyword phrases

The most important thing when deciding on what to add to your website or blog is to have a phrase that is going to bring you traffic from the search engines. I use my computer to search for keyword phrases with traffic potential by using a program called Wordtracker. This free tool version will tell you how many people per day you may get to a site, for a given keyword.

Wordtracker is a great program, balanced with Google search to help you decide if a certain phrase is worth trying, or if you should expand into another refined niche.

I would suggest you give it a try.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aside from Wordtracker you can also use for your keyword research the KeywordSpy - a keyword research technology that will help you know your competitor's online marketing keyword strategies.