Thursday, July 06, 2006

When I use my computer for searching the Web, Search Toolbars & Utilities help save time.

This is a great page from Search Engine Watch, great tools to help you surf the Web.

Check it out and see what you think!

Search Toolbars & Utilities

By Danny Sullivan, Editor-In-Chief
January 27, 2004

There are a variety of ways you can search and navigate the web without first going directly to a search engine.Search toolbars provide direct access to search engines from within your browser, while meta search utilities make it easy to search more than one search engine at the same time. Search companions often helpyou "discover" information as you browse pages on the web.

Jump to:
Search Toolbars From Major Search Engines
Other Search Toolbars - Meta Search Utilities
Search Companions - Articles About Search Toolbars
Removing Adware/Spyware

I added this information for when I use my computer, and I hope you find it useful also.


No comments: